- Online financial advice at a fraction of the price of high-street banks and advisers
- No upfront cost and an all-in annual price of less than 0.5% mean you keep more of your money
- Access your investments 24/7 through your own secure client portal and mobile app
- Invest in some of the largest companies in the world via top tracker funds
- Virtual appointments available at your convenience if you want to talk to someone
Finding a financial adviser who will give you the right advice for your needs can be both time-consuming and expensive.
At evestor, we want to help you make the right decisions on what to do with your hard-earned money by providing you with clear, simple financial advice at a fraction of the price you would pay at your bank or with a traditional financial adviser.
We have two very simple aims:
- We want to make financial advice available to everyone regardless of how much money you have or what your financial circumstances are
- We want to lower the cost of financial advice and investing so you can feel confident that you are paying a fair price for the advice you receive and not lining the pockets of fat-cat fund managers
What do we do?
We will ask you a series of questions about your current circumstances, your investment experience, how much risk you want to take with your money and why you are investing.
From your answers, we will provide you with a recommendation on what to do to best manage and grow your money – which may be to do nothing! We won't try to sell you something if it's not in your best interests.
We know that making financial management decisions can be a worrying and stressful experience. That's why we will help make those decisions for you by carefully selecting the right product or investment for you. Our aim is to provide you with peace of mind about your investments.
What are our costs?
- We have no up-front costs. That means you keep more of the money you are looking to invest from day one
- Once invested you won't pay more than 0.5% a year with no hidden costs. Again, this means you get to keep more of the money your investments make
This really matters. The difference between our costs and the typical industry average of 2% upfront and almost 2.5% a year is dramatic.
For example, if you invested £10,000 over 10 years you would save almost £2,000 with us, just in charges alone!
How do we invest your money?
We have three key criteria when investing your money:
- Take a long-term view. Some of the worst investment decisions are made when you try to second-guess the best time to be in (or out of) the stock market. For example, if you're looking to double your money in a year, investing in shares won't be for you. Riding out the ups and downs of stock markets is usually the best thing to do in the long run. Sitting tight will also help reduce dealing costs, which otherwise eat in to your returns.
- Spread your investments. The saying "don't put all your eggs in one basket" rings true here. We will put your money into different types of investments across the globe to give you more diversification.
- Pay as little as possible. The costs you incur have a significant impact on the amount you can get back and therefore we look to minimize the cost of investment. Your money will be held by some of the largest and most reputable investment companies in the world.
These three rules provide a simple yet comprehensive approach to managing your money and take away some of the worry that understandably comes with investing your own personal wealth.
What other services do we offer?
We want you to be in control of your money. You can check the value of your investments at any time through your own secure client portal on desktop or on our finance app and see how they are performing.
Over time we will be releasing additional functionality to include financial management and retirement planning for those people who want to go a bit further down the savings road!
What if I want to speak to someone?
We recognise that financial planning can be emotional and stressful and the ability to talk things through with an expert is important.
You can speak to our support team on a real-time basis via our webchat function, helping you through the advice process.
Alternatively, you can book a 20 minute virtual appointment with one of our financial advisers who will be able to discuss, via phone or Skype, your particular circumstances in detail whilst also giving you comfort and reassurance.
No more taking time off to either attend meetings in fancy offices or have sales people come round to your house – this is entirely at your convenience and with operating hours that help those who work during the day.
There are no additional costs for these services and you can use them as little or as often you require.
How can we do this?
Technology across all industries is enabling previously manual and inefficient services to be delivered more cheaply and conveniently. We don't see why financial advice should be any different.
Importantly, we don't have fancy offices or armies of highly-paid salespeople - both of which cost a lot of money – your money.
We take the savings we make from not having the above and pass these back on to you in the form of lower fees.
We have a long-term view on building something genuinely different in the financial advice market. We have no outside investors putting pressure on us to make quick profits. We'll listen to what our customers tell us and develop the business in line with that feedback.
So if you like the sound of what we are trying to do, whether you've received financial advice before or not, or even if you've previously been happy making your own decisions, try out our financial advice platform now.