£25k - £35k (based on experience)
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced, highly skilled and motivated UX Designer who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
As an advocate for our customers, you will represent them all the way from concept through to implementation. You will create user-centred solutions that remove pain points and contribute to a frictionless and cohesive experience for our customers.
- Deliver user-centred solutions validated and informed through data and research
- You will create interaction flows, experience maps, mock-ups and more to convey ideas and gather qualitative feedback.
- Utilise your expert knowledge of HTML & CSS to see ideas through to production
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of design practice, process and tooling
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years commercial experience: Ideally gained in a similar environment
- A strong focus on UX. You are critical and questioning, identifying and addressing pain points.
- Excellent communicator. Able to discuss design decisions openly and confidently
- Thorough understanding of HTML/CSS and responsive design
- Visual design. You can translate requirements and create functional, usable and beautiful interfaces
- You are used to taking an iterative approach, employing qualitative and quantitative methods to inform and validate ideas
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced Agile delivery environment
Plus experience of the following tools / software.
- Git (abstract)
- Adobe suite